Here’s a few pictures of the improved kitchen. We stripped the wallpaper, cleaned off the glue, primed then painted it using Valspar’s Creamy Oat in the kitchen/bath finish. We added the knobs on the cabinets and also new hardware for switches and outlet covers.
The new curtains fabric came form Calico Corners. We got it for a steal (originally $20/yard and bought it at $4/yard!) and bought too much because I couldnt remember how many & how big the kitchen windows were. Since we had a lot of fabric left over, my Nana’s working on bar stool seat cushions and a table cloth for our dining room table.