Jenny awesomely included me as one of her Beautiful Bloggers. I feel special! Thanks so much Jenny. You’re so fun & funny & I love that you currently have awesome PINK hair!
So here’s The Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on you blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
Seven things about myself:
1. I love reality TV. From the first time I watched the Real World a loooong time ago, I’ve been hooked. I routinely watch: Biggest Loser, The Batchelor, Big Brother, Real World & all its spin offs, Survivor, Amazing Race, Jon & Kate (pre-divorce), new obsession is 19 kids & counting, and I’m forgetting others I’m sure!
2. I really want to lose weight (I swear!), but I don’t always make healthy eating choices. I love all things bad for you~ pizza, ice cream, take out chicken sandwiches & fries, beer, wine, cookies, cake etc etc. I try to work out more when I’m on bad eating kicks, but I’m not always good about that either! Eek~ Sometimes I want pizza more than I want those 10 pounds gone!
3. I keep clothes & shoes a lot longer than I should. Recent example: The T-shirt I wore this weekend has a hole in the RT armpit & (tiny) holes in the back. Its about 5 years old but its pink & really soft & a great sleep shirt. Instead of trashing it last night, its in the laundry bin. 🙂
4. I love country music & don’t keep up with current top 40 “hits”. I occasionally tune it to G105 or ask friends so I can kinda know what’s going on.
5. I love cheesy romantic comedys. The more predicable the better!
6. I know a lot of people who hate their jobs right now & I’m really thankful & happy with mine.
7. Lastly, I use run-on sentenses. I type in stream of conscience. & I don’t care that I can’t spell! So there. That’s 7 things about me!
It’s hard to nominate 7 ladies. I have a lot of blogs I keep up with regularly. I’m going to go along with Jenny’s plan and go with ladies I’ve met IRL. But anyone who’s reading this (are there 7 of yall?!) is beautiful!! So here’s to you Beth, Nicole, Steph, Holly, Megan, Elissa, & Marie ~ ya’ll are beautiful bloggers & buddies! I’m so thankful I’ve been able to call you a friend & am able to stalk your life (haha!) through your wonderful blogs!